- I had written the term "Dear (monetary) Leader" probably a few too many times, possibly bordering on the obnoxious.
- I enjoyed writing this letter because I found it bringing clarity to my own personal situation as I was writing it.
- The case for the gold stock sector was stronger for me upon completion than when the report began, and it had already been strong. More 'inklings' are coming in about probabilities there, although we continue to manage only a 'potential' important bottom. Other than that, week to week review is important with no guru guessing allowed.
- Other areas may be presenting opportunity.
- NFTRH's original 'i2k12' theme may be back in play, with Goldilocks tied up and thrown back in the closet. 2012 may feature a more honest inflation.
- For me personally, 185 was one of the most valuable I have written. I am just a lowly market participant trying to get by just like the next guy, after all.